Every year, Dîner en Blanc Philadelphia, holds three contests in search for the Most Elegant Female, Most Elegant Male, and Most Elegant Table. Competition is always tough, but there are some individuals who go one step further to capture the true essence and style for the all-white event.
Congratulations to the winners of Dîner en Blanc Philadelphia’s 2014 “Most Elegant” Contests!
- Most Elegant Female: Shana Hall, New York, NY
- Most Elegant Male: Brian Cawley, Wilmington, DE
- Most Elegant Table: Elyse Montague, Philadelphia, PA
Thank you to our “Most Elegant” Contest Judges:
Jeffrey Acker, Conni Alexandrian McDonnell, Carolee Cook, Ian Michael Crumm, Courtney Lapresi, Brenda Oliver-Morgan, Penny Ordway, Nicole Paloux, Sabir Peele and Vincent Vienne.
Thank you to our “Most Elegant” Contest Sponsors:
Thank you to Alessandra Nicole for photographing our winner and nominees and a special thank you to:
Sabina Nicola for coordinating the contests with all of our judges, sponsors and participants.
1. Most Elegant Table winner, Elyse Montague (left) pictured with DEB Contest Coordinator, Sabina Nicola (center), and Shana Hall (right), winner of the Most Elegant Female Contest.
2. Nominees for Most Elegant Table:
3. Nominees for Most Elegant Female, Male and Table Design.
4. Three years of Most Elegant Female winners: left to right: Shana Hall, Cooper Mardy and Susan Gish
5. Judges for Most Elegant Man: Sabir Peele, Nicole Paloux and Ian Michael Crumm
6. Penny Ordway and Vincent Vienne, two of the judges for Most Elegant Female.
7. Most Elegant Male winner, Brian Cawley
8. Elyse Montague seated at her “Most Elegant” Table.